DMX was at death’s door Monday night, not breathing, without a pulse and the signs point to an overdose.
Yonkers cops responded to a call about an unconscious male at a Ramada Inn just after 6 PM.
We’re told when cops arrived DMX was on the ground in the parking lot next to a parked car.
Cops quickly determined he was lifeless, not breathing with no pulse and immediately began CPR.
Although DMX’s people have reportedly downplayed his health crisis, claiming the 45-year-old rapper suffered an asthma attack, a new report claims he actually suffered a drug overdose and was left with no pulse.
After a minute of CPR X’s pulse came back.
A witness on scene told cops DMX had ingested some sort of powder before lapsing into unconsciousness.
Cops gave him Narcan, an antidote to narcotic ODs.
“semi-conscious” and was taken to the hospital”
taken to the hospital.
Luckily for DMX, his pulse returned after one minute of CPR, and he is reportedly in a stable condition at this time.
The Mount Vernon, N.Y., native was one of hip-hop’s biggest stars in the 1990s and early 2000s, as each of his first five albums debuted at No. 1.